Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So. Here. We. Go!

Lift off! Launch!


Just about a month has passed since we left Melbourne and it is only now I find I have any inclination at all to blog about anything. There is something so disruptive about moving that it takes the energy out of you to do anything else but live.

You might however be pleasantly surprised that I have been taking photos AND have uploaded these to the computer and the one post I have written was written in the fall out of arriving. So bear with a little more and things will start popping up. There will be enough tags/labels for a cloud and soon enough this baby will start to take shape. It will be very pretty, mine always are.

One of the first things I did when I arrived at UEA was to buy aerograms. I haven't written any. To anyone. So please don't feel neglected. Apologies and love and know dearest Melbourne that I think about you every day, especially since my homepage is still the BOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment